River rafting is one of the most thrilling adventure water sport and Rishikesh rafting has its own charm. Rishikesh is a small but iconic city in the state of Uttrakhand. River rafting has become a rage amongst the tourists, both from the Indian and foreign origin. Every year zillions of tourists travel to Rishikesh to enjoy in the thrill of rafting in Rishikesh. This sport has its own fun and excitement, but certain safety tips must be incorporated to make the trip an unforgettable experience.
Here are the tips:
- Rafting is done while sitting, therefore it requires the individual to have the necessary strength in the upper arms and shoulders. Also avoid sitting in tip top shape.
- Dress according to the season is the key. For instance, if you visit Rishikesh in the summers, which happens to be the peak season for rafting, then make sure you get your hands on the right rafting gears such as a life jacket, wet suit, nylon shorts, a hat and tennis shoes. If you choose autumn season, then get some additional layers of clothing.
- Other essentials that must be carried include sunglasses, camera, etc. There are the water resistant cameras which are mostly used while rafting. Try purchasing the same.
- Carry with you some dry bags in which you can store your personal items such as mobile phones, wallet or car keys. If you can resist carrying these things to the rafting place, that would be better.
- While going for rafting destination, make sure to carry some medication items with you. Take the necessary medicines like insulin kit and inhalers.
- You can also learn the technical aspects of rafting by signing up for learning the skills. The professional guidance will make your trip enriching.
Now that you are acquainted with the necessary tips for indulging in a river rafting experience. Go and raft!!