Enjoy The Long Weekends With These 5 Adventure Activities

rafting
In the mountains, I go to detoxify my body and reboot my soul. Every now and then, we all need to go someplace nice in order to remind ourselves that life is much more than our small cubicles and huge cabins. Life is all about embracing the best moments of your life and capturing them in your heart for the rest of your life. So now, sitting in the balcony of my flat, all I am waiting for is for the long weekend to come and help me reboot my soul for the next three months.

If you are also thinking like me and are looking for things to do and places to go, here is a list of some life-changing options:
  1. Prashar Lake Trek
  2. Kheerganga Trek
  3. River Rafting In Rishikesh
  4. Kareri Lake Trek
  5. Leh Ladakh Bike Trip

Comments