9 Super Cool Things To Do In My Kind Of City – Mumbai

Mumbai, where dreams come true, is a perfect place for the adventure geeks like us. For someone like me who is either on an adventure trip, or packing for one or planning for one, Mumbai has a lot to offer. No, I am definitely not kidding. Sitting in my office chair in and looking out the window, my thoughts are wandering to distant lands. The lands I dream to see and the people I long to meet. But that insatiable hunger of exploring the world can wait as I have this beautiful city in front of me and 9 Musts in my bucket list for the upcoming weekends.

Picture

“Mumbai is rich, Mumbai is poor. Mumbai is fast, Mumbai is slow. Little bit sweet and little bit sour. Billionaires to beggars, all found in this city. Overall this dream world is huge but pretty. That’s Mumbai meri jaan…” And in this city, here I have 9 things that you need to experience before you plan to head out if ever that thought comes into your mind:

Comments